Hey all...

Im still having random issues with my BB 8120 from tmobile. Everything works wonderfully except the browsers (both opera and bb browser). I can get to normal pages on the BB browser just fine. However, crackberry is one that doesn't work. I've tried m.crackberry.com and wap. I can get to the main page but the forums link won't work at all. It just says that my maximum redirect attempts have been attempted...blah blah blah. I also have problems with getting my browser to stay at "Internet browser" instead of "tzones" in the general config. It automatically reverts back to tzones and I think this is the route of my probs. Any ideas??? I greatly appreciate any advice you can give!
    04-17-08 11:59 AM
    Step one is a battery pull.

Step two, try a gis on the browser for cb.com and click that link to see if it works.

Step three - in the options for the browser set your homepage to what you want it and make sure you save it, not just exit.
    04-17-08 12:09 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry Data plan? What happens if you go to wapforums.crackberry.com?
    04-17-08 12:10 PM
    I've done all of the above except the GIS? What is that???

I do have the data plan and everything else usually (haha) works. I just don't get why the default tzones keeps coming back even after i change and save it. Makes no sense...
    04-17-08 12:13 PM
    oh and fyi...the wapforums.crackberry.com worked. Why would this work, but not the link?
    04-17-08 12:14 PM
    For the browser settings, under Options, go the General Properties, change the default Browser to Internet, then go to Browser Configuration and change that to Internet, as well. I had the same problem, and wanted to throw my BB against the wall. I believe that is what fixed it (not throwing it against the wall, but changing the settings in that fashion).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 01:02 PM
    For the browser settings, under Options, go the General Properties, change the default Browser to Internet, then go to Browser Configuration and change that to Internet, as well. I had the same problem, and wanted to throw my BB against the wall. I believe that is what fixed it (not throwing it against the wall, but changing the settings in that fashion).

04-17-08 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD