Everytime I send a email from my bb it sends me a confirmation. I have it set that it does not cpmfirm delivery, read or read receipts. that is all in messages> options>email settings

How do I shut that off?
    02-23-08 06:16 PM
    Do you have a Gmail account???
    02-23-08 06:18 PM
    Yeah its a gmail account that I am using.
    02-23-08 06:27 PM
    Ok, You need to go into your BIS email account(its the site you go into to set up your emails) You want to create a filter for the email that you are having the issue with. It will be on the right hand side. Now once you are in that you will wont to create a new filter, Make the filter name what ever you want. Click on the drop down box labeled "apply filter when" and select "from" field. In the contains box enter your email address. Click save and it will be fixed!! Let me know if you are still having problems!
    02-23-08 06:33 PM
    Thanks I will try that right now.
    02-23-08 06:37 PM
    How did that work for ya?
    02-23-08 07:05 PM
    Nope did not work. It still happens when I send it to a USCC number as email.
    02-23-08 09:32 PM
    Hello, I am having the same problem. I have all my options set to "No" for all the confirmations under the options, but still receive the confirmations to both my Gmail account as well as Exchange account. I am VERY frustrated. Has anyone found a solution??
    03-25-08 01:56 PM
    Also, I tried the filter thing,b ut that only works for my sent messages not pushing through. The delivery confirmations show up as sent from the person to whom I sent the email, so there is no way to block that with the filter.
    03-25-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD