hey folks

just wanted to say first of all what a great site this is and you all seem very helpful etc.

I am brand new to my BB pearl but wanted to know if I can put my mp3's that are on my PC onto my pearl?

I don't use Itunes
    12-05-07 06:59 PM
    welcome to cb torres/.

you can load your music on to the pearl by using a micro sd card..

then use the music player and rock out with your berry out...

-db
    12-05-07 08:00 PM
    Welcome!! DB is the man he'll hook u up!!
    12-05-07 08:06 PM
    Install the BlackBerry desktop manager on your computer. Use the device manager option to move your MP3s across. You just have to choose the song on your computer and click on the arrow pointing towards your device. Just select memory card on the device section and select ringtones
    12-05-07 08:07 PM
    alright, thanks guys

now...can i use any of those songs on the mp3 as ringtones?
    12-05-07 09:08 PM
    Welcome to CB. Yes, you can use them as ringtones as well. You can use the desktop manager to transfer the songs or just plug the BB into your computer w/ the USB and do a simple drag and drop into the corresponding folder.
    12-05-07 09:57 PM
    I bought a song from the sprint music store and cant find it. I clicked on the Media icaon and clicked Music, but it says I have no songs. If I go back to the Sprint music store and look up the song I downloded it will play. I have a 2gig Sandisk card. It says the songs is located in "all my music" or "all my songs" or somethong like that. I cant find it
    12-05-07 11:52 PM
    Why buy a song when you can get it for free via ad supported websited?

go to SkreemR Mp3 Search - World's Greatest Mp3 Search and you can even stream the music first to see if you like the song! I strongly suggest you drag them over onto the card itself if you can. most cards came with an adapter of sorts..

PS welcome to crackberry!!
    12-06-07 12:47 AM
    welcome to the crack!
    12-06-07 10:24 AM
    Welcome and your song might be in the all ringtones folder in your media player just a thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-07 11:58 AM
    Welcome to the site and just a thought check your all ringtones folder in your media player for the song

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-07 12:01 PM
    Welcome aboard "Torres"...You sure can!!! Desktop manager will convert your mp3's for you. If you are going to be listening to a lot of music I would suggest getting a micro sd card. Have fun
    12-06-07 12:05 PM
    Thanks for the replys! If I go to the Sprint music store link the song is saved there. Other than that, I don't know where it is. I checked out the website to download songs but am unsure how to do it? I can search and find the songs I want, listen to them, but thats as far as I get. I'm guessing I need to download them to my computer, then download to the phone with the USB cable that came with the phone? Sorry, kind of an ***** when it comes to this stuff.
    12-06-07 01:28 PM
    Hi!!!!

Welcome aboard and enojy the ride :-) Oh, it's gonna be real fun!

JE
    12-06-07 08:58 PM
    Hi torres!

I am new to all this also! Usually I am pretty good with the computer and electronics but this bb is just giving me a headache because I have no idea where to go to get the answers.

Still reading posts to see what I can find!
    12-11-07 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD