I just received the chrome charging cradle for the Pearl in the mail on Friday and it works and looks great. But I'd like to leave it in the cradle when I'm at home and not using it. Will this hurt the battery at all?
    12-16-07 02:03 PM
    Not sure. Theres tons of rumors and peaves when it comes to charging.
    I personally charge it whenever i have the chance to, and overnight.
    No harm done for me.
    12-16-07 02:17 PM
    I charge mine all night and it does not seem to hurt. I just noticed that seidio.com has just come out with 2 extended batteries for 8130, one that fits in existing form factor and one that increases size slightly. If battery drain is an issue, might be worth checking out.
    12-16-07 09:10 PM
    I just noticed that seidio.com has just come out with 2 extended batteries for 8130, one that fits in existing form factor and one that increases size slightly.
    Where did you see that? I didn't see anything at the seidioonline Blackberry 8130 store
    12-17-07 09:47 AM
    Ok, I guess I am losing my mind. Over the weekend I saw an add for the extended batteries as described above in the Crackberry store....with a paragraph about the 30% more capacity for the OEM-sized battery and 140% for the larger model with door. I have been wanting the smaller of the two so I was paying close attention to the add. It had pictures and everything. After seeing the add here, I went to the Seidio site and it was not there. So I figured Crackberry store had one up.

I just looked and the add is not here any longer. hmmmm....did anyone else see this? Or was just wishful thinking on my part?
    12-17-07 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD