Alright guys and gals, I had just gotten used to my BlackBerry when I started noticing a dark spot in my screen. I took it in to my local store and got a replacement under warranty. On my original phone I made folders and organized my handheld's desktop by color coding them. I had no trouble scrolling through tons of color choices for the folders. Now, on my new phone I don't have this option. Is there anything I can do to get this option back?

Also, on a side note, the phone did not come with preloaded wallpapers. I'm pretty sure there is no way to get them back but just looking for confirmation.

Many thanks to those with help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 03:49 PM
    bumping this back up to see if anybody knows
    09-16-08 08:34 AM
    Hmm, that's odd that they are missing when you got it. The custom folders and pre-loaded wallpapers are both in the same .COD file loaded when the device software is installed. A lot of people around here manually remove them to free up some memory. Re-installing the device OS will being them back. There is a really good how-to here.
    Last edited by Shooperman; 09-16-08 at 11:38 AM.
    09-16-08 11:34 AM
    I think rim stoped putting preloaded pictures on the phone with the 4.5 software.

09-16-08 11:45 AM
    Thanks guys. My os is 4.3.0.97 platform 3.1.0.51

09-16-08 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD