Can anyone help me change the name of the "Messages" folder on the front screen to "Email"? The phone on the box has "Email" and my friend's one has it, but his secretary changed it and even she can't remember how she did it.
    11-18-08 01:57 AM
    Messages > Menu > Options > General. Set SMS and Email Inboxes to Separate.
    11-18-08 02:02 AM
    Thanks sunkast, but they are already separate. Front screen (from the top down) is Voice Mail, Call Log, Messages, Text/Media Messages, Calendar. Can I rename these folders?
    11-18-08 02:10 AM
    I don't think you can rename those. You can rearrange your icons though so that the email icon is there, and not the message icon.
    11-18-08 02:23 AM
    How do I rearrange them Luther? Sorry, newbie...
    11-18-08 02:32 AM
    i dont know the button config on the pearl, but if u go to the app list the first apps listed are the ones that show on the front screen. if u highlight the app and hit the black button witht he white squares and select "move" u can move the icons u want to see on your main screen the the top of the list...hope that helps
    11-18-08 03:05 AM
    Press the BB menu button (that will take you to the menu with all the icons). Highlight the icon you want, press the BB menu button and click Move. Move the icon to the top row and set it there.

It will be on your today screen.
    06-11-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD