I am newcomer to the world of cool phones with all the bells and whistles and have recently purchased a BB pearl 8130. I decided to hold of on getting a blue tooth head set until I could research and find out if one was better then the other or if they are all about the same or what. Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. Even if you guys just post what head set your using just so I can get an idea of whats popular. And if you have had any head sets in the past that are notorious for giving you or anyone else problems post it and ill stay away from that one.
    Thanks again, (and to the guy who told me to repost this so you all know im a newbie)
    Later
    Jer
    05-06-08 08:02 AM
    jawbone is nice also blue ant i have a motorola h375 i've never had a motorola one i didn't like stay away from plantronics i didn't like having static in every call lol
    05-06-08 08:07 AM
    THanks for the info, the same employee of the month at the sprint store who knowingly neglected to tell me about the fact me BB does send pic messages also told me he like the plantronics blue tooths!
    That guy is all over the place!
    05-06-08 08:38 AM
    No problem with BlueAnt... sound is loud and crisp, even while walking @ downtown Chicago - with all the buses, trains and constructions.

MB
    05-06-08 08:53 AM
    I have a Plantronics Voyager 510 and I've never had any static issues with it. Everything is always clear, even on street level in downtown Boston! I love it.
    05-06-08 10:04 AM
    Hehe...the guy who told u to repost this- that's me. But I need some more blackberry messenger friends so could u add me? My pin-244DE570.
    Cheerz!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 02:39 PM
    If you are looking for something to listen to music with, I am using the Motorola S9 stereo headset with my 8120 and am very happy with it. people that i talk to on it say it is very clear as well.
    05-06-08 04:49 PM
    I have a moto H700. It's ok, not great. Range is only about 10 feet before sound starts to get garbled. It also doesn't always feel secure on my ear. But battery life and sound quality (when inside 10 feet) are quite good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 05:28 PM
    hehe I have an old Moto hs850. I've had it for 2-3 years (got it with a previous moto phone) and I have no complaints (ok over the ear lets a lot more sound in than in the ear devices). I used to leave my phone downstairs, walk upstairs to my room with only the bluetooth and get no static at all. Some oldies are goodies
    05-06-08 05:43 PM
    I had a jawbone and the sound was good. I also had a blueant z9 and I had a lot of static.
    05-06-08 06:11 PM
    Good info everyone, I am loving the response I am getting. I am trying to look up consumer reviews online and not getting very far. It seems like everyone that is reviewing these products is also selling them and the most expensive one is supposedly the best.
    It seems like the majority of you can agree the jawbone and motorola make a good product, does anyone have any horror stories with any of those products? That seems to be where this is leading me.
    I will continue to research reviews more and I will post what ever info I find for the rest of the community.
    Thanks
    Jeremy
    05-06-08 08:19 PM
    I forgot to post this earlier... Keep in mind, that different bluetooth works well with different equipment. That is based on my experience and I believe someone posted that on a different thread here in CB-land. Try a search under bluetooth. Good luck and keep cracking!

MB
    05-06-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD