Hello all,

First off I want to say love CB its great so many priceless things here..

Now my contribution. Ok now I know that there has been some talk before about the privacy screen for the blackberry.

I have had mine for about 7 months now and I LOVE IT..

Don't know if anyone else has this issue but it seems like bc i have a blackberry everyone feels they have to look at my screen and see what I am doing..

Now at first I shrunk the text so small I could barley read it.. but still

And I will say if you dont think people look at your phone wait till you put a privacy screen on your phone and watch how many people start leaning closer and closer to you. then they ask "why cant I see your screen" to which I respond.. "BC ITS MY PHONE NOT YOURS" LOL

But I love this thing However I will say that after a few months use it DOES tend to get a lil foggy.. but when it did I simply washed it off with hand soap or w/e and it was back..now it is also sticky like the rubber blackberry skin.. so it can stick from time to time ..even fall off (drunk nights once or twice I lost it and almost went nutz)

to get around that I actually started putting a regular screen protector on top of the filter and it made it much more clear and also non-sticky so no more pocket problems.

NOW I had my phone apart at work and I have to give credit to my boss (a treo 800 user..lol so many issues with his phone..hes ready to throw it) he said "dude you ever think about putting that on the inside of the screen" so I did! I put it on the inside of the case.. looks great..heres some photos.

But for those of you that cant believe this thing works. I'm here to tell you it does.. very well..(we wont go into how many times its worked out well when family members are around ;-p) it is incredible.. and no it is not a pain.. its not so bad you have to be directly on over it to see..but its plenty to stop prying eyes.

And if you think this is too much work thats cool.. this isnt for you.. but if anyone was wondering about it.. hope it helped.. any questions just post.

happy BBerryin.
    01-27-09 02:41 AM
    Good idea putting it under the screen!
    01-27-09 02:59 AM
    Thanks much..
    01-27-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD