I'm getting an "unknown error" message when I try to sync my 8130 with Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    03-01-08 03:29 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? While you have your BB turned on, take out the battery for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery. Also try rebooting your computer.
    03-01-08 03:46 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. The phone is ok. After working with Blackberry for over two hours they had me try BDM on my laptop and it would let me sync. So we think I have a conflict with another instance of Intellisync or other sync software. I just removed my Creative Labs software and that didn't work. I may have to continue removing anything I think may have sync software one by one. Terry
    03-01-08 03:58 PM
    Yeah just gotta do some troubleshooting to find out where the problem is. Glad it's working on your laptop.
    03-01-08 04:06 PM
    I'm just looking to see if anyone out there has had a similar problem. Thanks
    03-01-08 04:11 PM
    I sync my 8100 both at work as well as at work using desktop 4.3.

Up until a week ago the work computer started acting up, so I removed and re-installed the sfotware. It works great for the first sync and then it's right back to not syncing again.

I'm reverting to 4.2 tommorow since I've re-installed 4.3 like 3 times already.

UPDATE
    Version 4.2.2 works like the cats meow.

Don
    Last edited by dogenia; 03-06-08 at 05:58 AM.
    03-05-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD