Hi All,

Recently, I have been unable to send emails from my blackberry 8120. I thought at first maybe it was a connection problem or maybe the recipients mailbox was full but I realized that this is not the case.

Everytime I try to send an email I get a huge red "X" indicated that it did NOT send. I also get the message status: User account is in INVALID mode. What does this mean?

I am RECEIVING emails just fine, but can't seem to send any out. I sent a test email to my own different email (which is NOT full) and it still won't send.

HELP!
    08-11-10 08:25 AM
    For anyone else that has a problem...I have found a solution!

Turns out I had to re-authorize my email accounts. You can do this by signing into your BIS account (Blackberry Service Internet Account). The BIS is unique to the carrier you have and I believe the country you are in.

I'm from Canada and I use Rogers. So I went to Redirect to the right page.

You'll need to log into the site. I couldn't remember my username or password so I had to speak with a rogers agent who helped me reset and retrieve my u/n and p/w.

Once you're logged into the site clik on "edit" beside your email account(s) and type in the password for the account. Then you're good to go!

You can find a list of BIS sites for different countries and carriers just by googling.

Good Luck!
    08-11-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD