I cannot recieve mms messages. It say cannot recieve at this time try again later. I click the menu button and try and hit retrieve now. Still nothing. I have called att about this a number of times, even spoke with tech support. Still nothing. They sent me a new 8110 bb pearl. reregistered everything. Still get the same message. I am becoming very frustrated. Any one have any idea on how to fix this?
    By the way. I can recieve email pictures. I have unlimited data plan. I can browse and surf the web no problem.
    07-10-08 04:16 AM
    Can you send out an MMS? if no, get hold of another handset, stick your Sim in and send an MMS to yourself to see if it works. Hope you come right with it.
    07-10-08 04:31 AM
    yes I can send out mms messages and the other person recieves them fine. att just sent me a new phone, and still the same problem as the other one
    07-10-08 04:33 AM
    what's frustrating is I have a friend who has the exact same phone, and is also with att, the exact plan I have and he can recieve mms messages and has been able to since he got the phone
    07-10-08 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD