for some reason i cant find my music folder on my computer so i can put music on my pearl anyonegot and idea what i can do to find the music
    01-29-09 08:39 PM
    for some reason i cant find my music folder on my computer so i can put music on my pearl anyonegot and idea what i can do to find the music
    One way to search for music is - START Menu -> Search -> in the "all or part of file name" field type [**.mp3] (just the part in the brackets but do not include the bracket itself) -> hit the search button

That will find all the mp3s on your computer.
    01-29-09 08:48 PM
    it still doesnt seem to be working, apparently i have no mp3's on my computer
    01-29-09 08:52 PM
    it still doesnt seem to be working, apparently i have no mp3's on my computer
    When you say its not working, you mean its not finding anything? You are just putting the stuff between the brackets right, not including the brackets.
    01-29-09 08:55 PM
    yup i have ares and its saying i have no mp3 files on my computer
    01-29-09 09:13 PM
    if you listen to you music on itunes, right click on a song and select "open in explorer". that should take you to where the file is on your computer. if not, right click and go to "get info". on the bottom of what pops up should be the location address of the file on your computer.
    01-29-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD