I sent the OTA link to my email, but everytime I go to download it I get this error message: 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found

I am using an 8130 on Verizon. Anyone else getting this? What's the problem?

P.S. I am getting this same message on abuser and abuser 2 as well, and have been trying the correct version for my pearl. I really want this theme! Help!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-08 12:47 PM
    same here... same setup... same carrier... WTF?!?
    03-02-08 07:36 PM
    You may wanna try searching the error on this site by using the search function or try google there may be some info there.
    03-02-08 07:41 PM
    I'm sending this to Kevin so he can look at this. I would also recommend doing a battery pull as this may fix the issue! So just keep posted as I'm sure he will post on this thread with updates!
    03-02-08 07:52 PM
    Hey guys - just away from my office but will lool at this when I get back. Not quite sure what the scoop is yet - we have had tons of people successfully downloading and installing these themes, so I'm pretty sure the files themselves are fine or else everyone would be having problems and not just some.

Question for those having troubles - have u successfully downloaded and installed other 3rd party themes? And if the ota isn't working for you - did u try the download for installation via desktop manager??

03-02-08 09:30 PM
    I have previously downloaded and installed MacBerry OSX Tiger with no issues.

Can't do the desktop install as I don't have a PC.

When I try to download the CB User theme, I get the error message after hitting the download button. It gives me an hourglass for about 5 seconds like it's going to download it, then gives me the error message.

Thanks for looking at this!
    03-02-08 10:10 PM
    I just had two Verizon Pearl 8130 using friends download and install the Abuser & Abuser 2 themes via the OTA link onto their devices without problem.

And we've had lots of downloads/successful installs so far. So pretty sure the themes/everything on our end is ok. There's something on the local user side causing the issues... just not quite sure what.

Here's what I suggest for now - open your berry's web browser and clear the cache/history. Resend the download link to yourself via email and try again. See if it goes - maybe give it a couple tries - maybe 3rd try will be the charm.

Let me know...will keep looking into it.

Kevin
    03-02-08 10:41 PM
    I have the same problem. I can't get the themes to download either.
    03-03-08 06:30 AM
    I am having the same problem as well. Also a Verizon Customer.
    03-03-08 07:02 AM
    Worked fine on my pearl and I have Verizon using OTA.
    03-03-08 08:54 AM
    Anything further on this? I've since tried on 2 other Pearls and ran into the same issue. Same error mesage eveytime. I work for Verizon and even tried on our store demo... Still a no-go.

03-04-08 03:03 PM
    Hey Tilderbrook,

Nothing yet. Doesn't really make sense as we have other Verizon customers who are downloading it and installing it successfully.

Have you tried the OTA links for all of the Pearl themes? Maybe give each one of them a go if you haven't.

My other question is which web browser are you using? Default BlackBerry OS? or are using Opera Mini? I don't think this should make a difference as you're getting directed to the file and download dialogue is coming up, but just want to see if there's some sort of common issue going on here.
    03-04-08 04:38 PM
    Tried all the themes using both browsers. I'm as baffled as you are. I hate to put you through this much trouble for something that's free, but appreciate your help all the same.

03-04-08 05:30 PM
    I'm getting the same error... 907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found
    I have a Pearl from t-Mobile. I've tried downloading it 4 times OTA. Still no luck. Help please?
    03-04-08 08:16 PM
    I had the same problem at first. When the Pearl theme was updated, I could download it (OTA).
    03-04-08 09:33 PM
    Hey Guys,

TRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl User, Abuser, and Abuser 2 themes should all be good to go.

Let me know that it works!
    03-05-08 04:22 PM
    It worked for the first time tonight without a hitch. Great Theme!

Andy
    03-05-08 07:47 PM
    I was able to download the user theme, and it worked, finally! HOWEVER, the icons docked on the bottom are not the same ones that are displayed on the screenshot for the user theme. Mine are messages, browser, media, options, and profiles. How do I modify them to display the ones on the screenshot?
    03-05-08 09:51 PM
    there are blank spots on every version of the theme i install... for the 8130, and on my home page, it seems there is a missing icon, its just blank, there are only 3 icons and a space in between where their should be one! help!

Rob
    03-08-08 06:17 PM
    What is the link for the crackberry theme for the pearl? I can't seem to locate it.

03-10-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD