I'm on Suncom with an 8120, it worked fine for about a month without any problems. About a week ago, I lost all network access. I can't get on the internet or receive my bb emails. It wasn't working on EDGE but was on WiFi, now neither work after Suncom had me go through tons of setting changes. I've also tried resending the service books, tried syncing (but my mac won't see my blackberry and I didn't have any other problems with pocketmac before). Even swapped out to a new a sim card but that didn't work. I'm at a lost, suncom is no longer any help. Next step is to replace my phone but they want another $175 (deductible) to do so (yea right), I'll pay the $200 cancellation fee before I do that.
    06-16-08 02:13 PM
    If your berry is less than a month old, it should be under warranty from RIM.
    06-16-08 02:27 PM
    I have had it for about 2 months. I'm going to try the store where I bought the phone and where they know about the problem. I went to the one near my work and they were complete idiots. She wouldn't even pull up my account to see that I've been talking to customer service and they put in the request for the free swap. If that doesn't work, I'll call RIM.
    06-16-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD