How is everyone doing tonight? I'm new here at CB. I just got my 8130 a week ago today. This website is GREAT! But.... I am having some problems. I have searched and am unable to find anyone with this particular problem so here it goes.. When I try to record a Voice Note I get the message.. No Space Left To Record Voice Notes... I have 10.3MB free memory but I cannot record voice notes at all. It was actually the first thing I tried to do when I got the phone because I use it very often and it has been driving me absolutely CRAZY!!! I tried it before I even made my first call or message! I have been through every possible menu that I can find, deleted all messages and call logs, all the pictures I have and everything else I can possibly think of. I have no extra applications and I have shut down all running apps except the 5 that are always running. So if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I am with Sprint and I have OS 4.3.0.71. THANK YOU!!
    03-18-08 01:54 AM
    Welcome to CB gtpunit

Have you also tried a battery pull?
    03-18-08 05:01 AM
    Thank You! Yes I have tried the battery pull. Actually I find myself pulling the battery on a daily basis because of all the buggy problems I have been having. It almost seems like this thing has been possessed by Windows or something!! Lol!! Do you have any other ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-08 07:56 AM
    Could I possibly re-install the OS to try to correct the issue??
    03-19-08 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD