Hi guys...can someone help me with this: Since I updated my OS I've had a missed call icon that won't go away. I've done battery pulls and reinstalled the os but to no avail; it's still there! Also my phone log icon is now labeled just phone...

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Anyone have any suggestions for getting rid of it?

Thanks again guys!
    03-14-09 06:07 PM
    call yourself and leave a message. When you check the message it should go away or at least that is what I have heard.
    03-14-09 06:37 PM
    No luck ....the a-hole icon is still there.
    03-14-09 06:56 PM
    Are you sure it is the voice mail icon?
    03-14-09 07:42 PM
    Go to messages, press the menu, select view folders, check each message and in box, you'll find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 08:32 PM
    The icon is the yellow phone with a yellow x...the missed call icon. When I do miss a call a number 2 appears above it.

I have gone thru every stinking folder every log etc and everything is accounted for. I'm pretty anal about deleting calls after they're made/received as well as messages. This thing just won't go away though!
    Now a red asterisk sporadically appears/disappears on top of the Phone icon (formerly Call Log icon)!...Bizarre!!
    Last edited by crunch69; 03-14-09 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Clarification of last sentence
    03-14-09 09:00 PM
    Super! There's something I need to search for to help. As soon as I finish eating I'll go online and find it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 09:10 PM
    Thanks BBW! Have a good snack
    03-14-09 09:29 PM
    OK, I found the bugger, but try this first, if you haven't already.
    Go into your call log and delete all entries. If that doesn't do it then:
    View Document
    Be sure to heed the warning and back up first!!!
    03-14-09 09:39 PM
    I need to go pick up my daughter so I doubt if I'll tackle this tonight; more than likely it'll be tomorrow.
    After I do I'll let you know the result!
    Thanks for all your help tonight! I certainly appreciate it
    03-14-09 10:48 PM
    Tricycle motors always come first!
    03-14-09 10:50 PM
    I'm back!

Yea!! Did a wipe and a reinstall...And the blasted icon is finally GONE! Woo hoo!!

Cheers to you for all the help!
    03-16-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD