My call logs, texts and emails, aside for a few random ones, seem to have disappeared. I noticed a couple other posts about this and about people mentioning their memory is full. I seem to have plenty of memory and am still losing my info every couple days. Please please advise. Thanks.
    11-28-07 09:39 PM
    What is "plenty of memory?" The only reason these get lost is low memory. Look in Options >Status and please post the number you see under "File Free."

Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ

Additional information on memory leaks on the 8100 - BlackBerryFAQ
    11-28-07 09:56 PM
    So frustrated! I love this phone I have only had it a week and I'm running into a lot of issues already!
    The one issue right now is that a bunch of my texts, emails and ALL my call logs are gone! they just disapear randomly! my under free file it says I have 5830346. And file total reads 50462720. what do I do now? Verizon just keeps telling me to update the phone and remove the battery, but I can't keep doing this 10 times a day and loosing my client numbers and texts! It was also running extremely slow and I basically removed everything off my 2gig memory card and it is running a little faster but why should I have a mem card if I can only store 5% on it? Verizon says that has nothing to do with the speed, but they also told me to remove the card to see if it would run faster...... and it did? wth? oxymoron? I really lovev this phone and want it to work, but I m wondering if it might defective?
    11-29-07 12:25 AM
    No, mine looses everything if i pull the battery...pretty annoying
    11-29-07 01:01 AM
    I have 5704754 of fee space. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-07 08:31 AM
    This is a huge problem for me too! I have replaced the phone already, and it was not just the software on that phone! I dont have a whole lot of anything in my phone, and my boyfriend is having no problems like this with his. My status says i have 4659943 bytes free.

Its driving me mad!
    12-04-07 01:45 PM
    my phone wiped itself once so far. It is annoying (I lost a call from the day before that I needed!!)
    12-04-07 02:04 PM
    Clear off as much as you can in order to get free memory over 10,000,000. At least that is what has worked for me. I haven't lost call log, etc. since 11/27. Prior to that, I was losing data every few days.

A helpful program is Soft Reset. It doesn't take up much space and it eliminates the need to remove the battery.
    12-04-07 09:38 PM
    This was happening for me as well and my memory was dropping fast. Like 1 Mb in a half hour. I deleted opera mini and everyting seems fine now (crosses fingers). Curious if any of you are using opera mini?
    12-05-07 07:20 PM
    See my answer in the other post

http//forums.crackberry.com/f79/plenty-memory-but-messages-call-logs-only-holding-3-days-9394/#post70685
    12-05-07 10:55 PM
    Did anyone read the links I posted above???
    12-06-07 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD