Ok...I am finding out that call logs lasting three days seems to be the common theme. I have a bout 14-15 free memory and it does seems thatmy call log last only three days. When i search in the individual caller and click on history i have everycall ever made to that person. Also, when i go to messages and if i select the option to show all calls in the message lists i do get everycall ever made. Is there a way so that when i hit my send key and it brings up my call log to have it be set up that instead of complete history being mixed in with my messages to just have my complete call log on my...well...when i hit my send button to have all my calls show up there. Any advice or help...greatly appreciated...thank you
    01-14-08 10:27 PM
    When you hit the send button you will get the last 20 incoming/outgoing numbers. You can change the type of call log you get by going to Phone >Options >General Options: Phone List View.

If you're logging call logs in messages then you get everything. You don't have to keep call logs in messages to see them all, however. Go to messages >Options >View Folders >Phone call logs to see them all.
    01-14-08 10:38 PM
    Thank you very much...i get it now
    01-14-08 10:56 PM
    When you hit the send button you will get the last 20 incoming/outgoing numbers. You can change the type of call log you get by going to Phone >Options >General Options: Phone List View.

If you're logging call logs in messages then you get everything. You don't have to keep call logs in messages to see them all, however. Go to messages >Options >View Folders >Phone call logs to see them all.
    How do I get the calls to show up in the call logs folder in messages? I have calls, but they don't show up there. I would like them to.
    05-06-08 09:13 PM
    Also mine is only showing like 6 numbers (call log) nothing beyond that. What's so strange about it, it use to show like a whole days worth of incoming and out going calls. Please Help!!!
    05-06-08 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD