Can someone please help me with my Pearl 8130 for Verizon?

How is it possible to seperate your text messages, emails and calls from your call log?

Everything is bunched up in the call log, and I was wondering if there was a simple solution to having your emails, text messages and calls all seperated.

Can someone please help me?
    01-07-08 01:00 PM
    I am betting it is actually your call logs that are mixed in your messages folder, not the emails in your Call Log?

at Phone Dialer > Options > Call Logging, set as desired, in your case NONE.

At Message folder > Options > General Options > SMS and EMAIL BOXES = Separate.

Now your call logs will NOT be in your Message folder, and your SMS text will move to their own separate folder.

You can not remove the emails from your main Messages folder.

Good luck.
    01-07-08 01:05 PM
    Thanks a lot jsanders, I will give it a shot.
    01-07-08 01:36 PM
    So the $10,000 question that remains unanswered on this site is how to get the real call logs from your messages folder into CALL LOGS folder??? I hope that after buying the BOLD that RIM Decides to release a software upgrade soon to do this.

Or there is a solution???
    01-16-09 01:23 AM
    The answer from jsanders should answer this. It doesn't happen on mine 8130 that way.
    01-16-09 06:51 AM
    when i miss a call it shows up in my messages and in my call log if i hit the green button

the symbol is yellow for missed calls

im glad this thread came up, i was sick of deleting them off my messages
    01-16-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD