How come my call log only lasts for the last day or so? It seems it only holds the last 25 calls. I am using the Verizon pearl 8130. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-08 10:39 PM
    06-08-08 10:44 PM
    I don't know if you have a media card or not, but I was told when I bought my Pearl, that it's highly recommended to have one because if the memory gets full, it'll start deleting from your messages and call logs and whatnot to make space. And apparently people have come in with Blackberries that are completely wiped out because it started deleting important files to make space.

So my suggestion is to try getting a media card, 1 or 2 gigs. My guess is that would probably keep your call log from being deleted, if you don't already have a media card.
    06-09-08 12:37 AM
    I don't know if you have a media card or not, but I was told when I bought my Pearl, that it's highly recommended to have one because if the memory gets full, it'll start deleting from your messages and call logs and whatnot to make space. And apparently people have come in with Blackberries that are completely wiped out because it started deleting important files to make space.

So my suggestion is to try getting a media card, 1 or 2 gigs. My guess is that would probably keep your call log from being deleted, if you don't already have a media card.
    NO NO NO!!! This will not stop call logs from being deleted. Media card will store you media. Its not going to give you more device memory.

Check out the link that cutdacheck posted and that will get you back on track and the call logs will stop deleting by themselves.
    06-09-08 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD