Why is my 8130 not saving my call logs it saves 2 or 3 then it is empty again
    05-15-08 06:09 PM
    you are low on memory look at the link in my signature to free up some memory if your bb gets below 10 mb you will lose call logs and text messages
    05-15-08 06:12 PM
    Is it normal to be low on memory because its not like I have a lot of stuff on my phone I don't understand why I have to go in and mess with the technical side of my phone I don't have anything special on it plus my memory goes up and down for no reason
    05-15-08 08:36 PM
    Is it normal to be low on memory because its not like I have a lot of stuff on my phone I don't understand why I have to go in and mess with the technical side of my phone I don't have anything special on it plus my memory goes up and down for no reason
    It can be if you don't manage how much file free you have.
    05-15-08 08:48 PM
    i am with you on that point why does the thing give out of memory if you haven't down loaded a bunch of stuff to it ?
    05-15-08 08:49 PM
    i am with you on that point why does the thing give out of memory if you haven't down loaded a bunch of stuff to it ?
    Amen, finally someone sees what I'm saying
    05-16-08 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD