Can anybody create some Bruce Springsteen for the ringtones? That one song isn't doing any justice and some of the classics such as Born in the USA and Dancing in the Dark are not available. Thanks
    02-27-08 02:49 PM
    02-27-08 02:53 PM
    Yeah, what he said.

For reals.

I took the wacky guitar solo from DRAG THE WATERS by Pantera and have that as my current ringtone.

It is TOO EASY.
    02-27-08 03:24 PM
    Check out www.free-rintones.ie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-08 03:30 PM
    Wooops I mean Free Ringtones | Download Free MP3 Ringtones and Free AMR Ringtones and Free Polyphonic Ringtones

02-27-08 03:31 PM
    take any MP3 you have and clip it. Slap it on your media card in the rigntones folder and YOU ARE DONE. Serious. Then select it.

TOO EASY.

I can't beleive what a racket the ringtone business is. And people just throw dollars down for that trash.
    02-27-08 03:36 PM
    Can anybody create some Bruce Springsteen for the ringtones? That one song isn't doing any justice and some of the classics such as Born in the USA and Dancing in the Dark are not available. Thanks
    LUKE ... I'LL MAKE YA SUM . . . JIS TELL ME SUM SONGS �'D LIKE --- AND IF THERE'S "ANY PARTICULAR PART OF THE SONG � WANT FOR THE RINGTONE - LEMME KNO THAT TOO!! (MIGHT AS WELL d� IT "RIGHT" + UR WAY...RIGHT FROM THE GET-GO!! RIGHT?? ANYWAY, I've GOT A DECENT SELECTION OF MUSIC!! ... FROM SUM GOOD OLD CLASSIC BRUCE - TO THE NEW "THE PROMISE ... MAKING OF DARKNESS....." JIS LEMME KNO (WILL FIGURE OUT "HOW" 2 GIT EM 2 YA ľ8ґ... !!

(p.s. � JIS FOUND 2 "BRUUUCE" THEMES TOO!! (HAVEN'T CK'D EM OUT YET...) BUT I'LL LET YA KNO IF THEY'RE "WORTH IT" (R 'FREE' !!) YA BEEN TO CONCERTS?? . . . IF SO, WHICH? JW...
    OMG - � MET BRUCE AT THE LAST CONCERT TOUR ... NOV. 2009 - ('ȵ HOW IT HAPPENED - WELL, IS A LONG STORY-all by "accident, really!!) I won't get in2 that here...) ... GOT HIS "AUTOGRAPH" . . . UH, YA ---- ON MY... "ARM" !! LOL - HE WAS LIKE- "YOUR ARM??"
    � (ever so happily said..."ƴѐș!, MY ARM"!!! "YOUR A R M ??" HE SAID AGAIN...PUZZLED, it seeened by the 2nd time he said that, and posed it as a question, seeeminglt to HIS WONDER...!!
    � SAID ƴѐș!...PLEEEZE... the BEST PART of my story, is "HOW" it all happened - after the concert ... & yeppers... It is now "PERMANENT" ... & on MY ARM!! HAHA! He is �Ĥ sooo HUMBLE!! (And ya kno, � believe is bc of this...his RESPECT for & sincere appreciation of his FANS...he is, in turn RESPECTED (VERY MUCH SO). He is extremely RESPECTED!! ...By his FANS, (as well as many many others - in "the industry" ... & elsewhere!!) His FANS are extremely & couretously respectful of him ...right back!! - Today, � read an article (backstreets.com) how HE went to see HIS EXHIBIT honoring him- (altho he WAS "INDUCTED" in ...1999...in the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame)...Recently, an Exhibit honoring him ended @ end of Feb. 2011 - & on the very last day ... ya know, he DIDN'T ġ� wen it was CLOSED - or - AFTER HOURS...or HAVE THEM CLOSE IT FOR HIM to view his "Exhibit" ... But. HE went wen it was very much open to the PUBLIC ...on the LAST day of the exhibit...right along with everyone else (ƴѐș!, it was -open for general public)...towards the eend of that day ... And he DIDN'T get mobbed or overcome by his "FANS" -AND- * "Before the exhibit closed, he took time out to take photos and shake hands with FANS, 'WHO HAD KEPT RESPECTFUL DISTANCE AS HE TOURED'.* ... (*taken from "backstreets.com")
    ... THAT is who HE IS !! ) (I'll stop here, tho, could ġ� on and on about Bruce ... (And any1 who ISN'T a FAN - well JUST DON'T BOTHER READING THIS HERE ...!! ... Plus - idK - jis how BIG of a "FAN" � are - so � don't wanna bore ya with the "stories, etc. (Willing to discuss more, if ur interedted ----- (� ccan "PM" me if possible as to songs � want ringtones for ...
    + the parts ȵ I'll ck if I've got THEM ... In "My Library" ... etc.. (Sorry, 1 more thing - IF � ARE a big FAN ... (& if ya haven't sseen it yet - then the "25th Anniversary R-n-R HOF concerts AREe FANTASTIC!!! A MUST SEE... NOT ONLY FOR "SPRINGSTEEN FANS" --- BUT - for ALL "Music Fans"!!!

03-06-11 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD