My first post and my first BB...got the 8130 as a Christmas gift and so far I love it (only a couple days so far so I really don't know much).
    My questions are - 1. what are the best places to get free programs (games and other freebies) and 2. what browser do you guys use? I have seen opera referred to a few times and want to know if it is best, faster, etc or if there are others that I should look at.

Thanks in advance
    JC
    12-27-07 07:53 PM
    Welcome Still!! Happy to have you on board!! IMO OperMini is the BEST browser out there!!
    12-27-07 08:12 PM
    My first post as well. I have had the BB Pearl for about 1 week. Am enjoying the site. Lots to learn.
    I have also read good things about opera mini but when I try to download from the phone it says that the phone is not compatible. Not sure what to do because I understand that other BB Pearl users have had success.
    12-27-07 09:03 PM
    I've been having the same problem and when I ignore the message and install Opera anyways, it seems like it isn't working right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-07 11:43 PM
    i skipped over the "your phone is not listed" and installed it. It took a few times including a restart of the phone to get it to install. Now that it is in for some reason it does not seam as reliable as the regular browser....

Help
    12-28-07 05:42 AM
    for me, why does opera mini see SOOO much slower than BB browser? I don't even bother using opera its that slow. Do I have to change some settings?
    12-28-07 08:05 AM
    same problem here...it's supposed to be faster but for me it is slower when it works
    12-28-07 10:25 AM
    Welcome To Crackberry Both Of You. Nd Opera Mini Is In my Opinion MUCH Faster Than The BB Browser!
    12-28-07 10:31 AM
    Opera has Version 4 available now as well as Version 3. What is the recommendation for the 8130?
    12-28-07 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD