I'm new at this Blackberry thing still, and i'm wondering why you like the different browsers like opera mini and bolt. i like the one that came on my phone. Am i missing something or what. i download the older version of opera cuz 4.2 wouldnt download, bolt i downloaded and i really dont think it is nice. I mean it doesn't fit the screen ??
    Last edited by ajevert; 05-12-09 at 07:03 AM.
    05-12-09 06:52 AM
    It is all a matter of preference. Bolt seems faster and a lot of people like it but I also agree with you on the native browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:31 AM
    I prefer the stock browser for the majority of my browsing. But, since I don't own a computer, I use Opera Mini to make all my online purchases if I can't get to a friends computer. I haven't used Bolt so I can't give any feedback on that, but many people love using it. Search the forums for Bolt and you'll find all kinds of reviews on it.

05-12-09 10:39 AM
    Thank You for your answers. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing out on anything that could make my awesome Blackberry experience even better, you know what i mean ??
    05-12-09 10:51 AM
    They say that some of them (opera) are much faster, but I've alwayss used the native client

05-12-09 06:14 PM
    Hi all, I can't sems to browser at all, since i downloaded opremini on my BBpearl 8100. I get all kinds of message about error 51 and PDP context sometihing ApN
    05-15-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD