ok, when i click on the browser icon and it tries to bring me to the VZW browser homepage, i always get a message saying "you are attemtping to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted."

it then asks me if i want to continue, close connection, view certificate or trust certificate?

why does it always give me this message and what am i supposed to click? ive tried clicking continue and itll let me thru but the hompage font looks weird and each time i try to load the browser this message keeps coming up?
    06-07-08 09:04 PM
    anyone have any ideas what to do?
    06-08-08 09:02 PM
    Have you tried searching? How about a battery pull? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    06-08-08 09:14 PM
    ive tried a battery pull, yes...and i did search but found a bunch of threads which werent related to what i was asking, sorry if my post is a problem
    06-08-08 09:25 PM
    You could try resending your service books. I don't have any ideas other than that.
    06-08-08 09:30 PM
    thanks for trying...but battery pull and resending service books didnt fix the prob..

if anyone else knows what to do please let me know
    06-09-08 11:19 PM
    Enable your firewall.
    Allow the connection once after that, you won't be asked again afterwards.

Dm
    06-10-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD