Greetings all....first time posting, but have been using the site for months now. Question, my Browser icon is now missing. The browser is still listed in the applications list. I am unsure what I did or how to fix it? Any ideas?

FYI - i have the Pearl 8130
    05-24-09 12:53 PM
    Manage Connections icon > make sure there is a check in the
    Mobile Network box

options > advanced options > host routing table > press menu and
    select Register Now
    05-24-09 03:51 PM
    To add on to what AG said, also try re-sending your service books via your carrier's BIS site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 03:53 PM
    Thanks both for your help...the host routing table thing did the trick. I am not sure what a service book is but I am gonna look that one up.
    05-24-09 06:49 PM
    Thanks both for your help...the host routing table thing did the trick. I am not sure what a service book is but I am gonna look that one up.
    Service Books enable various services to be rendered to your BlackBerry, like email configurations, the browser and attachment services.

When you have issues with an email account not sending, or similar problems, "resending service book" is usually the fix. You can go to you carrier's BIS site, (Blackberry Internet Service) and there's a link to do just that. Or - you can call your carrier and they can do it for you.
    Here's a simpler definition of it as found in the Help menu: "Service books determine which services are available on your BlackBerry device."
    05-24-09 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD