Ok i have a bb 8130, i updated to the .89 os last night it was working fine expect for the autotext options werent set up correctly so i went back to my desktop manager and restored my settings again, i saved them before i did the update, then all of a sudden my autotext was good but i noticed my browser icon was missing and under setting and browser there is nothing in there, and its not hidden i checked that, could somebody help me, i can still pull up yahoo messenger but no way to access the internet and no browser icon, please help!!!!
    11-06-08 04:23 AM
    Options
    Advanced
    Host Routing Table
    Menu
    Register Now

...Or check a folder and see if it's in there.

Battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 05:11 AM
    Hold the alt, back button and select the browser, if it's their, does it say "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration Service book entries, contact service provider?"
    And if it doesn't work after you send the host routing table then you had the same problem I did, I reinstalled my OS and backed it back up with another backup file and just loaded everything new, also before I called verizon and they did some stuff, but my phone was corrupt lol so it didn't work.
    11-06-08 09:34 AM
    ok thanx guys i did the register with the host routing tableand the battery pull and it showed up again, whoooooo thanx a million
    11-06-08 10:49 AM
    Yay! Glad to hear you got is resolved and are browsing again!

11-06-08 10:51 AM
    awww thanx, guys we're a big berry family, ha ha
    11-06-08 07:52 PM
    no problem!

welcome to crackberry!
    11-07-08 11:45 AM
    Awesome, search is a wonderful thing, I had the same problem just now, got a replacement 8330 from verizon cus my camera went screwy on me and had the same browser issue.
    11-11-08 06:03 PM
    Yes! Search is awesome on here. There aren't very many issue that are NOT covered!

Good to hear you got your issue resolved!

11-11-08 06:05 PM
    Thanks so much Chrisy..... you helped me too!! I can stop weeping now!
    11-19-08 08:24 PM
    Lol! You're welcome. Now you have your browser to comfort you.

11-19-08 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD