Sometimes, when I am browsing a page, the cursor gets stuck at the bottom of the page, and only moves down, no matter what direction I move the trackball. This only ever happens in the browser, so I don't think its a problem with the ball. Any way to fix this?

Also, sometimes the cursor stops highlighting links as I scroll over them. This is not too annoying, since I only need to switch to Select mode and I have no trouble, but I think it might be linked to the other major problem I have with the cursor in the blackberry browser; text boxes.

Writing in a text box is insanely annoying. Well, not actually the writing part, but the navigation part. It is way too hard to get in and out of text boxes, especially if I already have text in them. To get out, I have to make sure I have an empty space highligted before I click, else I get stuck tryingn to make my Pearl understand that I do NOT want to change the spelling of the word that happened to be highligted. I have the exact same problem getting into one with text in it too; it thinks I just want to change a letter, and throws me out of the box if I hit the back button, and does not let me scroll outside of that word. Very, very annoying. Any way to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD