I got a new BlackBerry Pearl because my little puppy decided he wanted to eat my old one. Well, my new one doesn't have the brower icon like my other one. The other one came with the icon alreayd on the phone. If I look through the applications it says I have the brower but I can't figure out how to axcess it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm completely addicted and need to figure out how to get the application back on my phone! Thank you so much!
    07-18-09 01:43 PM
    I personally would uninstall then reinstall your browser app via your DM. It'll automatically give you an icon and you'll be back in business in no time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 12:46 AM
    you might want to check and see if its hidden first. on the home screen hit BB button> show all.
    07-19-09 11:27 AM
    You can also try registering the device. Go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, press Menu, Register Now.
    07-19-09 01:57 PM
    I'm guessing its just hidden
    07-23-09 03:07 AM
    Also you can go to options-mobile network- bb buttons and start provisioning
    07-23-09 08:25 PM
    You can also try registering the device. Go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, press Menu, Register Now.
    that should fix your problem
    07-23-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD