OK, here is the problem, I had repeating events (classes) and because it is a pain in the but I just did WEEKLY and didn't give it a cut off date, my plan was to delete events when class was over and then add new classes when the semester began.

My theory seems to be flawed because said classes keep coming back, over and over and over again.

I deleted it on Yahoo! because it was easier, but it stayed on blackberry.

So then I deleted them on blackberry but it came back on Yahoo

So then I deleted them on BOTH blackberry and Yahoo and it came back on BOTH.

REALLY, I don't even KNOW how that is possible.

WILL someone please tell me what I need to do to KILL a recuiring event if DELETE THE SERIES in both BLACK BERRY and YAHOO isn't enough.

Do I have to dance three times counter clockwise and four times clockwise.

Or maybe I should have just purchased a PALM.
    01-22-09 11:56 AM
    I think I solved the problem I will see after I sync again tomorrow since I managed two loose 3 appointment and had to re-enter them.

I change my sync from 2 way to 1 way, Yahoo to Blackberry and that cleaned up my blackberry. Yet as I said I had 3 meeting go missing that should have been on Yahoo since I had synced a couple of times in the last hour or so.

I have since turned 2 way sync back on and hopefully things will be back to normal. Otherwise I might be tempted to defenestrate my phone.
    01-22-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD