Hi, new here and still learning on all of this

I have the 8130 and I've been trying to locate the option to disable the "address book find" whenever I press any number on the keypad, any time I want to make a call the list comes up in association with the first number.
    Can this be turn off?

Thanks
    10-05-08 02:26 PM
    Disable dialing from the homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 02:29 PM
    Disable dialing from the homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hey Jena,
    Thanks, but I was reading for the option you told and apparently it is not present on the BB 8130 Pearl
    Am I stuck with this, or any is there any application to remove it?
    thanks again
    10-05-08 03:16 PM
    hey Jena,
    Thanks, but I was reading for the option you told and apparently it is not present on the BB 8130 Pearl
    Am I stuck with this, or any is there any application to remove it?
    thanks again
    Are you sure you looked in the right place? Green phone key / Menu / Options / General Options / Dial From Home Screen: No

If you have an 8130 instead of an 8310, please update your device information in your user profile. Some answers are model specific.
    10-05-08 06:52 PM
    Are you sure you looked in the right place? Green phone key / Menu / Options / General Options / Dial From Home Screen: No

If you have an 8130 instead of an 8310, please update your device information in your user profile. Some answers are model specific.
    You are right, I'm sorry, it is the pearl I have and looking for that option.
    Any ideas?
    10-07-08 08:16 AM
    I have 8110 I don't have that option either.
    10-07-08 09:04 AM
    Well, if you both have Pearls and do not have that option, unfortunately it may be a setting you cannot change.
    10-07-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD