I've received a new blackberry pearl 8130, and I have many questions, so im just going to ask them all at once.
    I was wondering if there is a way to watch music videos such as on youtube, or tv or anything of that sort??
    Also I was wondering, how you receive your picture messages through email?? I ask this because I recently phoned telus, and they said you can make it so you can do so. And also Considering Telus, doesn't support MMS.
    And thirdly, is there a way to get your hotmail emails, to your blackberry, email account??
    And another thing, can you download music from the internet onto your phone, or do you have to download that software??

If you can help, thank you
    07-11-08 09:22 PM
    All of your questions can be answered with a few searches.

You can go to m.youtube.com to watch videos.

Not really sure exactly what you're asking, but if someone sends a picture to your email address, it will come to your phone. The sender has to send it that way.

You can create a BlackBerry email address on Telus' BIS site and forward your Hotmail to it. It will be delivered to your phone.
    07-11-08 09:49 PM
    kk thnx..

and yes I did do searches before, and with the youtube, it still doesn't work. I basically just want to listen to music thats online, instead of downloading it from the comp, onto the computer.
    07-11-08 09:52 PM
    And thirdly, is there a way to get your hotmail emails, to your blackberry, email account??
    When OS 4.5 is officially released (don't know when) you will be able to.
    07-11-08 10:07 PM
    Ohh really, well thx for the help
    07-11-08 10:09 PM
    Upgrade your Hotmail account to Windows Live (so instead of [email protected], it'll be [email protected]), and you'll be able to get all your Mail-Formerly-Known-As-Hotmail on your BB. This is what I did and it is WONDERFUL!
    07-12-08 05:45 PM
    If you want to send MMS pictures using email .... to another TELUS phone number you can. Enter it like this:

[email protected]

I've tried it, and it works! Took me a long time to figure it out though!

Good Luck!
    07-15-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD