Ok I know how to setup the emails but i forgot my username and password to my blackberry account and i can't setup another email without logging in

anyone know how to retrieve this?
    07-23-08 02:47 PM
    did you click on Forgot password? should send you an email with your password.
    07-23-08 02:56 PM
    Call your carrier, they may reset the account.
    07-23-08 02:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry newbie!!
    07-23-08 02:58 PM
    Hello and welcome! You'll love this site!
    07-23-08 02:59 PM
    Welcome to CB! Definately the best place for all your q&a.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 03:02 PM
    Just FYI, you may have to call tech support anyway. I have found (in two separate cases, different phones, different providers) that after I set up my BB email account using the email setup app on my phone, I couldn't log in to the carrier's BIS web portal AND I couldn't create a new account since the PIN and ESN for my phone was already associated with an account. I had to call the carrier's customer service number and get them to reset the account. It didn't take long to fix, but still...
    07-23-08 03:03 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry...you can go to BIS and click on forgot password put in your PIN they will shoot you and email and hopefully you will remembr your username when you see your password.

07-23-08 03:04 PM
    Just FYI, you may have to call tech support anyway. I have found (in two separate cases, different phones, different providers) that after I set up my BB email account using the email setup app on my phone, I couldn't log in to the carrier's BIS web portal AND I couldn't create a new account since the PIN and ESN for my phone was already associated with an account. I had to call the carrier's customer service number and get them to reset the account. It didn't take long to fix, but still...

yeah thats exactly whats happening

thanks!

One more questions is there a way to delete preloaded pics?
    07-23-08 03:32 PM
    yeah thats exactly whats happening

thanks!

One more questions is there a way to delete preloaded pics?
    Yes, but it's not particularly easy, and you'll have to backup your phone before you do it. Check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/dele...ded+wallpapers

Best of luck!
    07-23-08 03:43 PM
    Welcome to CB!

07-23-08 03:46 PM
    Welcome!!!

07-23-08 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD