Ok...so I've got the 8130 and I'm brand new to this so maybe it's just user error...but I've been blackberry messaging people...no problems, several long convos...but with this one person I'd been talking to, my phone alerts me that I have a message, and I can see it in the text messages, and I can see the first few words, but if I click it it just goes to the last thing I said and won't show what he wrote. If I click the blackberry button and hit Open it still won't show me. The only thing I've been able to do is delete the conversation then it shows up.

This has happend like 5 times with the same person but not with anyone else. Any ideas???

And it kind of happens at random...once we'd been talking for a long time and once we'd each said like 2 things and it decided to do that....so...I have no idea...
    Last edited by PinkCowgirl; 08-23-08 at 05:28 PM.
    08-23-08 05:26 PM
    How much free memory do you have on your Pearl? Might have to free up some memory. Have you lost any call logs or messages? After all of that try a battery pull (with the Pearl on pull the battery out for 30 seconds the replace). This is a hard reset and should help alittle.
    08-24-08 05:09 PM
    Thanks!! I got a memory card and got it all fixed!
    08-24-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD