I bought a holster for my pearl 8130, it is the kind that has the magnet in it. When i put my phone it there I can receive calls but it won't allow me to make calls out. Using my bluetooth it goes through all the steps on who to call but as soon as it says calling so so it just stops. Anyone else have this problem or no how to fix it.
    02-10-08 07:39 PM
    I bought a holster for my pearl 8130, it is the kind that has the magnet in it. When i put my phone it there I can receive calls but it won't allow me to make calls out. Using my bluetooth it goes through all the steps on who to call but as soon as it says calling so so it just stops. Anyone else have this problem or no how to fix it.
    You just have to update to a newer operating system. See the description above. US Cellular's version .97 is the latest one. Once you do that by following the instructions you will be able to make Bluetooth calls from the holster and also manually go into Standby mode with one push of the Mute button.
    02-10-08 07:48 PM
    I don't know what you mean by see the description above. I don't see anything about .97 and how to update. Sorry I'm new at these.
    02-10-08 07:55 PM
    I don't know what you mean by see the description above. I don't see anything about .97 and how to update. Sorry I'm new at these.
    No problem, it's on the first page of the 8130 Forum and it's the first sticky. It says:
    "US Cellular 4.3.0.97 OS available for 8130"

Click on it and there are directions how to upgrade the OS from Verizon's 4.3.0.60 to US Cellular's 4.3.0.97
    02-10-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD