So I've had my pearl for 3 months now and I think the cool factor has warn off. The mobile internet isn't nearly as great as I thought and the only applications I've found useful have been BB Weather, Facebook, and Opera Mini. Even Opera Mini seems very cumbersome on the small screen of the Pearl though. I really just feel like I'm using my old phone but now I get e mail. Anyone else experience the same thing after a few months with their first Berry? Can anyone recommend some apps or mobile sites to spice things up?
    03-22-09 11:15 PM
    I was actually kinda feeling that way a few weeks ago. I started spending a little time on CBF and reading posts and learning more stuff about the phone. New apps, themes etc etc. I ordered a full housing (blue) to give it a face lift and now I'm on a forum at 1am and can't put the phone down. Maybe get away for a romantic weekend, just the two of you lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:06 AM
    Anything new will wear off after a period of time, be it an iPhone, BB, G1, or whatever. Just change things up a bit ever so often. DL a new theme, change your wallpaper, try geotagging some photos, get the Slacker app and cache a station on your memory card (you do have a memory card right?), get some Blackberry Messenger friends...mix it up my man! There are a lot of things this little phone can do. You're in the right place for tips and advice.
    03-23-09 04:11 AM
    Ditto on the get a new theme idea. I hate hate hate the default themes and it wasn't till I found a theme that i LOVED did I grow more attached to my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 07:53 AM
    You have to play around with it and find things you want to do with it....keep it fresh......

nolmike....LOL at the romantic weekend with your phone!!!!
    03-23-09 07:55 AM
    Just imagine if you still had a dumbphone!
    03-23-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD