I installed my best skins ever the other day and everything is great! Went pretty smoothly and I like th feel.

However, I did notice today when i was talking on the phone, my ear was really hurting.

After I got off the phone, I rubbed my finger around the ear piece and noticed that there is quite a sharp/hard edge to the skin.

Even around the edges on the sides of the phone you can feel the hard edge.

Now evertime i put my ear up to the ear piece/phone, it diggs into my ear!

Anyone else notice this or have this issue?

The skin is in the proper/center location so it's not "off its mark" so to speak...

Not sure what I can do about it?? Suggestions on how I can get the edge down so it's not so sharp/rough??

Thanks,

jay
    08-26-08 08:44 PM
    ?! Have had two skins and never faced that problem...never heard of it from anyone else either...maybe you would want to get a new skin..
    08-26-08 08:46 PM
    I've been using them forever and have never had this issue beofre either... Call or email customer service, explain the issue and see if they will send another skin! Their customer service ROCKS!!

Good luck!

Kris

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 08:50 PM
    Ya I've never had that issue. I bet you got one that was cut wrong or something. Call them they are very helpful

08-26-08 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the quick response guys!

Like I said before, everything fits like a glove!

Its just around the edges that it's quite sharp. The edges are not frayed or damaged.

But you can definatly feel where the skin starts as it's thicker.

The best description I have when I run my finger across (not along) the edge is it feels like a ice skate blade. (which I'm hoping most people will understand what I mean by that...)

Jay
    08-26-08 09:05 PM
    Ya I know what you mean. I would call them tomorrow

08-26-08 09:11 PM
    Yeah, definitely give them a call.
    08-26-08 09:25 PM
    My all around skin seemed be a bit rough on the edges too. I was kind of concerned with that 1st. After having it on for a couple of weeks it's gotten a bit smoother and I can tolerate it now.
    Last edited by SM05; 08-27-08 at 09:09 PM.
    08-27-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD