Hey everyone... hoping a few 8130 fans still check this forum.

I stepped away from smartphones for a while. I realized I am addicted (Hello. My name is Andrew, and I'm an addict....), so until I can get my upgrade I decided to go retro (and walk memory lane) and pick up a BB 8130 just like my first BB. Got it off eBay, so once it arrives in the mail my first step will be to do a full-on wipe (probably with BBSWAK) and re-install the OS

Speaking of OS, which is the BEST (balance of best battery life + reception with the fewest bugs/memory leaks)? I know the sticky on the forum has the LATEST. But I know from experience the newest ones are not always the best. Please provide your thoughts on this and a link to said "best" OS if you happen to have it

Also probably gonna install quickpull as well. (and after that I'll have to see how much room I have left for apps/themes.

I'll probably look into Shrink-A-OS too... never done it before, but I guess we'll see!!

SO yeah, for the next few months at least I hope to make some new friends on here.
    06-18-11 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD