So I took up the offer and bought a couple of skins and got the BBSmart software for free. Looks pretty cool so far...if anyone has any cool tips for this software that would help.

I am wondering if this changes the format of outgoing messages, or if it only changes the way e-mails are viewed on the blackberry device. Does anyone know?

Any help is appreciated. I want to get the most out of my "free" download!
    01-24-08 02:09 PM
    It only changes email formatting on your device as you see it - not on outgoing messages.
    01-24-08 02:23 PM
    and was going to buy it, so the free with purchase was very nice...

I like it... although some emails don't come out right but that may be because the 8130 screen size.

It does allow templates, which is what I really need it for... I realize that there are other options.
    01-24-08 02:27 PM
    Hey guys if I may interject, I have had this Pearl (8130) with Sprint for roughly 2-3 weeks now, loving it so far, but my question with the email is, whenever I send an email out with my BB, it sends ME another email copy of the message I had just sent, which I find to be annoying, anyone know how to get rid of that? And also when I SEND mail from my inbox from my computer, I get an email SENT COPY go to my BB, I hear the tone thinking I have new mail on my BB but it's actually just a copy of the mail I had sent through my computer, it's annoying and I want to know is there a way to disable that and how...
    01-24-08 11:41 PM
    Hey guys if I may interject, I have had this Pearl (8130) with Sprint for roughly 2-3 weeks now, loving it so far, but my question with the email is, whenever I send an email out with my BB, it sends ME another email copy of the message I had just sent, which I find to be annoying, anyone know how to get rid of that? And also when I SEND mail from my inbox from my computer, I get an email SENT COPY go to my BB, I hear the tone thinking I have new mail on my BB but it's actually just a copy of the mail I had sent through my computer, it's annoying and I want to know is there a way to disable that and how...
    The way I stopped it, if you have Gmail, is to change the filter on your Gmail account to not receive emails from your own address. I only had the problem with Gmail, but if you have another account that is doing it you can probably do the same with that one. If this is too weak of an explanation you should be able to find lots of posts addressing it if you do a forum search.

Eli
    01-25-08 12:52 AM
    but for verizon users we log on to our online BB/verizon account and check certain options i.e. forwarding, signature, copies, etc.

Does sprint have an online BB portal? I would start there first...

good luck,
    chuck
    01-25-08 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD