Whenever I make calls or talk on my phone it sounds like the phone is underwater, it like sounds like the person on the other lines voice is vibrating and i can barely make them out. Even when the phone is just ringing to call someone the sound is so messed up. I sound fine to them though, it's just on my end.. I tried taking out the battery and blowing in the ear piece.. not sure what else to do? It wasn't near water or anything it just started doing this on it's own.. It's unusable so I need to get it fixed! Anyone else ever have this problem and what did you do?
    06-16-09 06:33 AM
    Whenever I make calls or talk on my phone it sounds like the phone is underwater, it like sounds like the person on the other lines voice is vibrating and i can barely make them out. Even when the phone is just ringing to call someone the sound is so messed up. I sound fine to them though, it's just on my end.. I tried taking out the battery and blowing in the ear piece.. not sure what else to do? It wasn't near water or anything it just started doing this on it's own.. It's unusable so I need to get it fixed! Anyone else ever have this problem and what did you do?
    Try Hooking Up A Headset and see if it still does that
    06-16-09 06:55 AM
    gah! i have the same problem and i'm not going to use a headset, so thats out.
    i dont know what it is and i tried all the same things too.
    07-01-09 02:31 PM
    There are two speakers behind the battery cover. I suspect they are failing. That is grounds for a warranty replacement if it is still covered. If not, there are BlackBerry specialty repair services that can replace the speaker for you.

Google BlackBerry repair.
    07-01-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD