i just purchased a bb 8130 from alltel. so far a fun usefull phone. i have been trying to find a post on this site about how to put numbers on my phone from a pc i saved my phone numbers on a cd. my problem is i installed the desktop manager on my pc that came with the pc and tried using it.when i pluged the phone up to my pc it said the phone was connected to the pc but in the desk top manager it did not show my address book on my bb to drag and drop my numbers into what am i doing wrong. ireally dont want to have to input about 200 contacts manually help please
    06-18-08 07:44 PM
    Desktop Manager doesn't have it's own app to input contacts. Instead you have to use a third party software such as Outlook, Yahoo, or Lotus. Outlook is by far the best choice. Enter all your contacts into outlook, then set up the Sync app to sync them from outlook to your BB.
    06-18-08 07:54 PM
    thats right. just import them into out look and then set up sync on desktop manager and outlook and just sync your phone.
    06-18-08 08:56 PM
    thats right. just import them into out look and then set up sync on desktop manager and outlook and just sync your phone.
    uuuhhh..thats EXACTLY what Sunkast said...LMAO
    06-18-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD