Whenever i send an e-mail via my BB or GMail on any CPU i get a copy of the e-mail sent to myself. Anyway to stop that? cause its annoying as ****.
    09-17-08 05:59 PM
    If you look in the Tips, How To, and FAQ forum, you will find a thread that already provides a solution to your problem.
    09-17-08 06:04 PM
    You will have to go into your Gmail account settings and turn off the setting for a copy of email sent to your inbox.
    09-18-08 12:41 AM
    I had the same problem when I had a Treo..

But all you have to do with the blackberry is goto your email setup.. log in ..

and then simply set a filter for your gmail account to block any emails from [email protected] and thats it..

It took me all of about three emails until i stopped that shhh.. lol

hope that helps..
    09-18-08 01:03 AM
    Where do you go into your email setup to set this filter?
    11-06-08 03:13 PM
    I have the same problem but since my phone was perused I can't log into my BIS bc it seems to be under another username and password. Is there an easy way to get around it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 04:03 PM
    Where do you go into your email setup to set this filter?
    Log in to your BIS account and you should see a button (or something similar) named "Filters" next to the email account you want to edit. Click it and you should be able to set up the filter.
    11-06-08 04:19 PM
    Ok, my problem is...where do you log into BIS at...never done it before. Does someone have a link?
    11-06-08 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD