When I start a conversation in BB Messenger and the other person I am messaging replies, I hear and see the notification of a new message in BBM but I don't see it. I found that if I close the conversation I started, the other persons name will still be bolded in the list of contacts and if I click on it a conversation screen opens with the reply that they sent and I did not see on the original BBM screen from when I started the conversation.

Does that make any sense?
    06-26-08 06:16 PM
    This has happend to me before... i always just do a battery pull and its seems to fix the glitch for me.... but then again its only happend 2 times since ive had my berry soooo maybe someone else may have a better answer!

Welcome to CB!
    06-26-08 06:19 PM
    I think that is answer Pro. Only happened to me twice also, and it was after many days without rebooting the device.

You can either pull the battery, do the Alt + right Shift + Del
    06-26-08 07:48 PM
    I had that issue and it was fixed temporarily by the battery pull, but I haven't had it happen since I change the settings on my BB messenger to NO -show conversation in message list.
    Now the only way for me to see my conversations is thru BB messenger but I can always see them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 11:49 PM
    My BB messenger has always been glitchy since I've got it. I'll send a message, get the check mark + D (I'm assuming this means delivered), then it'll turn to check mark + R (again, assuming, replied), and no message.

Also, when I'm typing out and it goes to the next line (where it shifts up the page), it will lag out or pop an error up. Found that happens more often with more windows open or longer conversations. Clearing history resolves it.
    06-27-08 04:46 PM
    My BB messenger has always been glitchy since I've got it. I'll send a message, get the check mark + D (I'm assuming this means delivered), then it'll turn to check mark + R (again, assuming, replied), and no message.

Also, when I'm typing out and it goes to the next line (where it shifts up the page), it will lag out or pop an error up. Found that happens more often with more windows open or longer conversations. Clearing history resolves it.
    "R" means READ
    06-27-08 08:09 PM
    Oh, cool, makes sense! Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 08:18 PM
    Great .. glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue .. it is driving me crazy

Hopefully your suggestions work
    06-28-08 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD