When I send a request to someone on messenger, they don't recieve it and I dont recieve theirs neither.

Also, there was no email icon for my 8110 pearl and on the set up wizard, I can't register my email without it being on that BES thing which I'm not, it's personal use. I've got an email registered on the site, I just can't get them sent to my phone or register an email to it or anything.

If this helps, I believe I have a data plan. The sales person from AT&T said it was required for the phone without paying the full price and also, I have unlimited internet data plan.
    06-25-08 11:59 PM
    Hmm. Ok. So you say you believe you might have a data plan, but that you know you have an UL internet data plan... Ok. Well first thing you want to do is ensure you DO have the full blackberry data plan. Without that, your BBM and email won't work.

As for your second paragraph, I'm rather confused as to what you're trying to say.

Also make sure you are adding people using their PIN on your messenger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 12:03 AM
    I just checked the AT&T site and cnfirmed that I do have a blackberry data plan.

Yes I've been trying to add them by their PIN after reading a thread posted before.

About the paragraph for email, I have registered my blackberry and email with the corresponding site set by my service provider. I have my main email and set blackberry email registered. The person that sold me the phone said that an icon should show up on my phone once I do this, but it hasn't for weeks.

After reading a thread posted earlier, I tried pairing up an email address to my pearl through the set up wizard but the only option is through the Blackberry Enterprise thing, which I don't have.
    06-26-08 12:08 AM
    I would recommend you call customer service and have them audit your account. Sounds to me like something is not provisioned or mismatched. If the only email options you have is to skip or add to BES, then your phone does not have proper provisioning.
    06-26-08 12:14 AM
    Thank you! It's a bit late, so I think that tomorrow I will just go down to the AT&T store I bought the pearl from and ask them.
    06-26-08 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD