I'm becoming very frustrated with my BB. It randomly chooses to not recognize my memory card. I've replaced both the device and the memory card and still have the same problem. Whenever it does this I have to turn my BB off and back on for it to work properly. I had to do that 5 times today! T-mobile says they've never heard of this happening. Anyone else have this problem?
    05-19-09 02:46 AM
    This is your SDmemory card not your SIM card? I have had my 8120 for over a year with t mob an dhave only had problems with my SIM card never the SD Memory card and I take it out to get the pics developed and all, so Sorry no help here.
    05-19-09 12:45 PM
    Back up all your information on the computer and reformat the card and try that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 03:31 PM
    I formatted the first SD card to no avail; that's why I bought a new one. It's just weird because it doesn't do it all the time. If I turn my BB off and on , it works again for awhile.
    05-20-09 01:55 AM
    Maybe something on the media card itself is corrupted which is causing this issue with different media cards/phones. If this is the case and you have a lot of stuff on there, it would be pretty difficult to figure out what is causing it.
    05-20-09 01:57 AM
    Maybe something on the media card itself is corrupted which is causing this issue with different media cards/phones. If this is the case and you have a lot of stuff on there, it would be pretty difficult to figure out what is causing it.
    If it's something on the SD card; I can at least narrow it down to things I've downloaded, right? Would it make sense that the file is a ringtone and not a picture I took?
    05-20-09 11:53 AM
    I;ve had the same problem..I did a battery pull took out my SD card waited a minute then put it all back in and it was a-o-kay!
    05-20-09 12:27 PM
    I think it must be a corrupt file on the memory card because when I checked the event log I had repeated Java errors in bold, rather than italic. Is anyone familiar with how to decode these errors or where I can look them up?
    05-21-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD