Hello all,

I have a whole bunch of birthdays and anniversaries entered in via the address book, but they are not displaying on the calendar. How do I make it so that they show?

According to Options>About, I have OS v4.3.0.115. I'm not sure what other information I'm supposed to provide, so if you can tell me, I will do so! I have T-mobile as my carrier.

This is my first Black Berry so if you guys have solutions to this issue, please be descriptive (and kind )!
    08-28-08 03:46 PM
    I don't know if it'll work but you can try updating your Pearl to the newest OS, even try a beta if you're up to it. I have birthdays and my anniversary entered in my wife's contact but I had them on the days already. I took out the one I entered due to having two in there and now only the one that I have on her contact shows.

So just upgrade your OS on the BB.
    08-28-08 04:07 PM
    I will give that a shot. It's kind of silly for the address book to have fields to enter in events but not have the feature to load it on to the calendar!

Thanks!
    08-28-08 05:11 PM
    My Pearl seems to do it fine...can't see why they wouldn't be transfered to yours.
    08-28-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD