Hi everyone!

So far BB and I are doing great and on the right track!

Until.....I changed work locations!

My new office is in an old converted warehouse. So, my BB can receive texts and e-mails...and if I stand in a strange pose....I can send a text or e-mails. LOL

Calls are a different story. My BB will ring...but the person can NOT hear me.

So...I am wondering...is there anything I can buy that will increase the signal strength?

TIA!
    03-23-08 09:04 PM
    I guess there is nothing I can buy or do to make the signal stronger???

Oh well...at least I can stand in strange poses until I can find signals to send out texts and e-mails! LOL
    03-24-08 08:09 AM
    Could always just stand outside to make a call lol.
    03-24-08 08:16 AM
    Could always just stand outside to make a call lol.

Nah! That would be too easy! LOL When I need to make a call, that is what I do. It is just hard when I am receiving a call, I can see the call coming in...but when I answer, they can't hear me as the reception is not there. And where I work, it would not look good to be always running outside for phone calls.

I have also learned to keep a spare battery charger with me as my battery now dies super quick.

Oh well...at least I can send texts and e-mails.
    03-24-08 08:23 AM
    You could get a signal boosty thing. The little antenna with a suction cup. They're designed to go on windows (like your car windscreen or office window) but shove it in your pocket and enjoy!
    03-24-08 10:01 AM
    Hey, I want a signal boosty thing. I have similar problem in my office. I thought it was just T Mobile issue. All the verizon users here have full signals in building.
    03-24-08 10:17 AM
    Cmc - some antenna will pick up Verizon but not T-Mo. I know when we travel my mum doesn't get a signal (3 UK, need I say more?) But I do (T-Moo).

Get a signal boosty thing then.

Yes, I said T-Moo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD