I have had my Blackberry Pearl 8130 for almost a year now, and I have had consistent problems with the device clearing my call log, SMS messages, Facebook notifications, and any other messages I have stored on it. I first attributed this problem to my Yahoo! Messenger because it would always do this when the messenger needed to be updated. However, I no longer have Yahoo! Messenger installed on my device, and it has recently started deleting all my messages, call log, etc again! Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can it be fixed?
    01-21-09 08:43 AM
    If your available memory is low, your device will begin to delete messages etc as a self-preservation technique to keep the available memory above critical. Check your available memory. May be time to clean out some unused apps etc to free up space. Once you do this, should solve your problem.
    01-21-09 08:47 AM
    I think that's going to work...I had zero free space...lol. Thanks for your help!
    01-21-09 09:19 AM
    always happy to help
    01-21-09 09:42 AM
    Take a look at this link on freeing up memory. It helped greatly when I had my pearl. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD