for some reason my phone has changed from auto text to push text. i have gone to the settings area several times and it is all set to the right settings....yet still not on auto text. any suggestions?
    12-14-08 01:58 PM
    Push text? Not familiar with that term.
    12-14-08 02:01 PM
    I was thinking the same thing sunkast. I assume she means that the characters she wants she needs to "push" the buttons to get to, rather than have them be "auto"matic.
    12-14-08 02:05 PM
    Auto text = SureType
    Push Text = Multi-Tap

Any veteran should know this!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 06:29 PM
    for some reason my phone has changed from auto text to push text. i have gone to the settings area several times and it is all set to the right settings....yet still not on auto text. any suggestions?
    Try going to Messages and Compose Text. Once there, press Menu, scroll down to Enable SureType. Should get ya goin!

12-14-08 06:31 PM
    Auto text = SureType
    Push Text = Multi-Tap

Any veteran should know this!!

I don't believe this to be true. Nor have I ever heard anyone ever use the term push text before.

It doesn't make sense to me because devices that have a full qwerty keypad have autotext, but not suretype.
    12-14-08 06:41 PM
    True, but considering the OP has a Pearl, it should have been known what they were referring to.

12-14-08 06:51 PM
    I agree with skull 100%

12-14-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD