Good evening fellow craddicts... I need help and guidance on this one. I am completely mystified on how this New application that I didnt install on my BB just suddenly appeared. It's called "Trooper Typing". Ok it all started when I noticed my BB is draning power like its going out of style. I plugged it in and let it charge, after an hour or so it was full unplugged the charger and went on my merry way...I was checking up on my BB every 10 mins like a true craddict, I was surprised to see that my BB is about to die just after an hour of charging so I decided to do a Battery Pull...It worked out fine till I noticed this new application on my screen, Trooper Typing. So I opened the app and it took me to the BB website and the trooper typing page. So here is my problem 1) I didnt install the said app 2) I cant delete it because its not on the Application list, how do I delete it? 3) whats up with the battery drain? it happens every couple of days, getting tired of it. Help....Thank you in advance.
    10-03-08 09:58 PM
    See thread here:

forums.crackberry.com/f79/trooper-typing-icon-homescreen-46771/

Then, for future reference, see the "Search Forums" dropdown near the top middle of the page ;-)
    10-03-08 10:12 PM
    See thread here:

forums.crackberry.com/f79/trooper-typing-icon-homescreen-46771/

Then, for future reference, see the "Search Forums" dropdown near the top middle of the page ;-)

Thank you much...
    10-04-08 07:06 AM
    anybody have an answer for the battery drain?
    10-04-08 07:07 AM
    anybody have an answer for the battery drain?
    Are you runnung any apps in the background?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD